Monday, July 16, 2007

MUTHU & THE INTERVIEWER

Interviewer : What is your birth date?
Muthu : 13th October
Interviewer : Which year?
Muthu : ... EVERY YEAR


MUTHU & HIS MANAGER
Manager asked Muthu at an interview....
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Muthu replied: P-O-S-T-B-O- X

MUTHU & LONDON TRIP
After returning back from a foreign trip, Muthu asked his wife, Do I look
like a foreigner?
Wife : No! Why?
Muthu : In London , a lady asked me, "Are you a foreigner?".. that's why ...

Wife : SHOCKED!

MUTHU & TOURIST
One tourist from U.S.A. asked Muthu whether any great man born in this
village or not .. and Muthu said .. "No sir, only babies were born here ..
"

MUTHU & HIS EXPERIMENT
Muthu was doing experiment with cockroach. First he cut it's one leg and
told WALK. WALK. Cockroach walked.
Then he cut it's second leg and told the same. Cockroach walked. Then cut
the third leg and did the same. At last he cut it's fourth leg and ordered
it walk! But cockroach didn't walk.
Suddenly Muthu said loudly, "I found it. If we cut cockroach's four legs,
it becomes deaf.
Muthu become a saint!


MUTHU & DRIVER
When Muthu was travelling with his wife in a motorised tricycle, the driver
adjusted mirror. Muthu shouted, "You are trying to see my wife ?
Sit back. I will drive.

MUTHU GOES TO HOTEL
Muthu went in a hotel. To wash hands, he went to the washbasin. There he
started washing the basin. Seeing this, the manager asked what was he
doing. Muthu pointed towards the board " WASH BASIN "

MUTHU & INTERVIEWER - FINAL PART
Interviewer : Just imagine yourself in 20th floor in a building, it caught
fire and how will you escape ?
Muthu : It's simple.. I will just stop my imagination .. :)


Oh .. i forgot . the funniest part ..
On a political rally Muthu was arrested. Why ????????????
Because, a woman journalist walking with a badge wrote "PRESS" on her right
chest ... and he did it !


girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.
Doctor: your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping
pills.
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you.

God saw me hungry, he created pizza .
He saw me thirsty,
he created pepsi .
He saw me in dark, he created light .
He saw me without problems, he created YOU.

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary
school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of
apples.
The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray "Take only one.
God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was
a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the
apples."

One Early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.
MOM : "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school."
SON : "But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school."
MOM : "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."
SON : "One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me."
MOM : "Oh! that's not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school."
SON : "Give me two good reasons WHY I *should* go to school?"
MOM : "One, you are FIFTY-TWO years old and should understand your
responsibilities. Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school.


What are the three fastest ways of communication?
Three fastest means of communication in the world.
Tele-phone
Tele-vision
Tell-a-woman.
You still want faster?
Tell her not to tell anyone

A man is dying of Cancer.
His son asked him, "Dad, why do you keep telling people u're dying of
AIDS?"
Answer:"So when I'm dead no one will dare touch ur mom!"

TQ. Afiza Ahmad... kui, kui,kui....

No comments: