Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Drinking Bottled Water Kept in Car will Cause Breast Cancer

Dear all,

Just wanted to let you know some VERY important information!
This information was given to me by my husband and I know all the
ladies in my life should know and please forward it to all the ladies
in your life.

My husband has a friend whose mother recently got diagnosed with
breast cancer. The doctor told her women should not drink bottled
water that has been left in a car. The doctor said that the heat and
the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to
breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink that water bottle
that has been left in a car and pass this on to all the women in your
life.

This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just
might save us!!!!

Credit to Afiza Ahmad

No comments: